Question
Browse>Contests>Ask>Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Spray Crock Pots With Pam for Easy Clean Up

Before using your Crock pot or pans to cook food, spray it first with Pam. Food will not stick and clean-up is a breeze. I do this always and it has not failed me yet. This does not affect the taste of the food and does not harm the crock pot.

Source: Started doing this on my own to see if it worked and it proved effective.

By Shorty66

Feedback Forum

Feedback about this article is posted here. Want to contribute? Click above to post feedback.

By Debbie Dzurilla [24]09/23/2009

Sheesh, why didn't I think of this. I always spray baking dishes and casseroles for easier clean-up. Well I will definitely give it a try. I wish I had on Sun when I made pot roast and potatoes and carrots in the crock pot. There definitely was some stuck on food which required some soaking time. There are special type of liners you can buy now to use when crock potting but I'm too frugal to buy those.

Post Feedback

Add your voice to the conversation. Click here to share feedback.

Thrifty Fun has been around so long that many of our pages have been reset several times. Archives are older versions of the page and the feedback that was provided then.

Archive: Easier to Clean Crock Pots

To clean a crock pot easily, wipe the interior sides and bottom with oil or spray with Pam before filling and cooking.

By Holly