Browsing: Cleaning a Crock Pot

Spray Crock Pots With Pam for Easy Clean Up

Before using your Crock pot or pans to cook food, spray it first with Pam. Food will not stick and clean-up is a breeze. I do this always and it has not failed me yet. This does not affect the taste of the food and does not harm the crock pot.

Source: Started doing this on my own to see if it worked and it proved effective.

By Shorty66

Sheesh, why didn't I think of this. I always spray baking dishes and casseroles for easier clean-up. Well I will definitely give it a try. I wish I had on Sun when I made pot roast and potatoes and carrots in the crock pot. There definitely was some stuck on food which required some soaking time. There are special type of liners you can buy now to use when crock potting but I'm too frugal to buy those.

September 23, 2009 Flag

To clean a crock pot easily, wipe the interior sides and bottom with oil or spray with Pam before filling and cooking.

By Holly

simmering crock pot
Cleaning a Crock Pot
Food and Recipes Food Tips Crockpot CookingSeptember 23, 2009
Dirty Pots and Pans
Cleaning Pots and Pans
Multidirectional Spray Bottle
Making a Multidirectional Spray Bottle
Spray bottle of perfume.
Repairing A Perfume Spray Nozzle
crochet strap for Crock Pot lid
Making a Crochet Crock Pot Strap
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 22, 2016 at 2:00:05 PM on 10.0.2.7 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.