Uses for Bath Puff Balls

I was wondering how to reuse those net "puff" balls used in the bath? My husband took one apart, then threw it in the trash. I looked at it and thought it could be used for something. All I can think of right now is tying onions in it but it's a very long tube and I won't use that much for that. What can you think of? I have several more that haven't been used, so can use lots of suggestions. I don't like to use them in the bath.

Sallie from Dunnellon, FL

Sallie,

Here's some uses I've found for bath puffies:

They make a real cute valance for a bathroom window -- hang them from cup hooks. You can add ribbons, flowers, butterflies, etc....

If you have bald spots on your lawn: Cut some puffies open and lay them flat on the dirt. Hold them onto the dirt with bobby pins. They will keep the dirt from washing away until the grass grows back.

Stuff one into a flower vase then force the stems of real or artificial flowers through it to hold them up.

They're great for cleaning rakes, hoes, dirty boots, bird baths, etc....

Perfumed Fan

Use them as a scrubber for your tub, sink, etc (just reassemble them into puffy shape by using a rubber band in the middle) - can be thrown in the washer when they get dirty - remove the rubber band and replace with a new one (just be careful what you wash with it in case it still has cleaners on it) - gets right into tile grout and around faucets easily.

Make mini ones - using a length of the netting about the length of your hand, and use them with an ink pad on paper for "texture" - great for rubber stamping, card making, stenciling and scrapbooking.

Unravel one and add some cotton rope loop handles to each end and voila, a back scrubber.

Thank y'all so much for the tips.

A small piece works great in the bottom of a flower pot when you re-pot your plants.

It seems I receive at least 1 or 2 of these each Christmas, Mother's Day, B-Day, in bath sets. I never use them and was about to toss them out when I decided to do unsecure it and, like you, ended up with 1 very long tube. I now use mine as gift "wrap". I got the idea when I was in a very 'high end' department store and saw a baby layette packed together in similar netting. I used the same idea by stacking a baby blanket, baby outfit, baby wash cloths & a bottle of baby wash. I stacked them on my table, slipped the net over everything, folded the ends underneath the stack, flipped it over and tied the ends into a bow. I popped the whole bundle in a gift bag with some tissue. The bright colors work great for b-day gifts while the pastels are perfect for baby gifts. And because they're usually part of a bath set they smell great.

A pile of yellow tennis balls.
Saving Money on Tennis Balls
Lilac Bubble Bath
Lilac Bubble Bath
Homemade Puff Pastry
Homemade Puff Pastry
Toddler with bubbles on hair and end of nose.
Homemade Bubble Bath Recipes
🎄