Making Holes in CDs

I am planning on using CD's as decorations. How do I put holes in them so that I can hang them up?

Linda from Marion, Ohio

The simplest way to put holes in anything plastic is to take and hold a nail with a pair of plyers onto the stove burner. Use a hotpad to hold the plyers of course (smile). then simply push it throught once its really really hot. On some plastic stuff ive had to do it a couple times to get it thru. I learned this trick as a small child when my older sisters boyfriend collected model WW11 airplanes, and used this method with straight pins to put 'bullet holes' in a row on them. (back in the 60's lol)

I use a Dremel...works perfectly every time!

God Bless,

Sheila in Titusville, FL

the best way is NO WAY just use clear fishing line and thread through the hole already available. We did this for a party with about 30 cds and it was the biggest hit everyone wanted to know where we go the cd's from and the best part is they were all free from Wal-mart on those try me free displays.

Crafts Recycled Crafts CDsMarch 30, 2007
Storing CDs
Storing CDs and DVDs
Drilling Holes in Glass
Drilling Holes in Glass
Filling Holes in Cabinet Doors
Filling Holes in Cabinet Doors
Uses for CDs
Uses for CDs
🎉
🎄