Birthday Party for Two Children

I'm having a party for my two boys who will be turning 5 and 10 next month. I need some ideas in how to combine their parties. I need advice on themes, games, etc. Would it be crazy to have two different themes? The older one wants a color theme while the younger is still into Diego. Help me please. The party will be held in our apartment which is quite spacious.

Danielle from NY

Hi,

You could use the Diego theme and colors from the Diego theme unless your older son wants certain colors for his theme. I don't think it would be crazy if you had 2 different themes. Just specify on the invitations what the themes will be.

It's a party and it won't matter if you have Diego plates for one and color for the other. My kids loved playing Pin the Tail on the Donkey and that was in the mid-90's. :) Musical chairs is still fun with their favorite music.

I have both of my daughters parties together in the summer as they both are winter babies. This year we are doing a pirate theme, great for boys, girl and even teens. You can get a lot of stuff at dollar stores for it, even at Oriental trading exchange on the web. Kids as well as adults love to dress up in there best pirate garb, so Ahoy Matey!

Holidays and Parties Parties BirthdayFebruary 26, 2009
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party Ideas
Decorate Cupcakes
Decorate Cupcakes at a Birthday Party
A birthday cake with the number 11 on it.
11th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls
Raggedy Ann
Raggedy Ann Birthday Party Ideas
🎄
🍂