Are There Programs to Help With Tutoring Expenses?

I would like to go back to school. But I need private tutoring. Are there any government programs/grants to help with paying for a tutor?

By Seamus from San Antonio, TX

Are you talking high school or tech school/college. I think most state operated colleges/tech schools have students on the work-study program that tutor the students that need extra help. This is usually done in the school library.

I used to work for a tutoring company here in Florida, and many of our students got their tutoring paid for by the government. Just look up tutoring businesses in your area and they should be able to tell you how to apply for financial aid. Good luck!

EducationJune 13, 2010
Wedding Expenses
Wedding Expenses: Who Should Pay?
A family at an animal shelter.
Services Offered at Animal Shelters
woman using computer
Using Microsoft Office Programs
Cutting Expenses
Cutting Expenses
🎄