Making a Formula Can Easter Bunny
Save your formula cans for neat craft projects like this cute Easter bunny. This is a guide about making a formula can easter bunny
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This Bunny Easter Basket is made from an empty baby formula can. I made this bunny for a cheap and quick Easter basket this year for my Pioneer Club (kid's bible study) class.
All you need is:
- an empty can (I used a similac formula can - the powdered kind - it's a little bigger than a soup can)
- white spray paint
- white paper (bunny ears)
- pink construction paper (inside ears and nose)
- black Sharpie marker
- cotton ball (tail)
- hot glue and glue gun
- Easter grass
- Put hot glue all around the top of the can where the lid was so its not sharp.
- Spray paint your can.
- Let it dry.
- Use your Sharpie to make the ears and nose on the pink and white paper then cut them out.
- Glue on the ears and nose with hot glue.
- Glue the tail on the back of your can.
- Then draw on a mouth and eyes on your bunny.
- Put in your Easter grass and add a few pieces of candy and some little trinkets.
I found a really good deal at the dollar store -- 15 Easter whistles for a dollar! I also found some little tablets shaped like crosses at Wal-Mart.
You can also use this as an Easter decoration.
By luv2craft from Normalville, PA
April 6, 20060 found this helpful
SO cute! I'm going to do a version with my kids this weekend. Thanks for a good idea!
April 7, 20060 found this helpful
I'm always looking for cute crafts for my daycare kids - we'll have to do something like this, thanks!
Related Content(article continues below)
In These Guides
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on February 21, 2017 at 9:16:09 PM on 10.0.1.138 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us