Elliot (Morkie)

Elliot is a 8 month old Morkie (half Maltese, half Yorkie). He is a micro-teacup size, weighing 3 lbs fully grown. I searched high and low through the internet for a teeny tiny hypo-allergenic Yorkie/Maltese/Poodle type mix. I almost got a YorkiePoo, or a Malti-poo, but read the outstanding owner reviews of the new mix: Morkie. They were right; he is a phenomenal dog!

Elliot is very smart and wants to make you happy. Sweet, yes, but also a terrorist on occasion. He has a great sense of humor (I know, I know, you don't believe me, but he IS half Maltese, and those guys are real clowns!) He is a bright spot in my life, along with my 13 year-old buff Cocker Spaniel, Babette, who is blind.

Elliot likes to toss toys into the air and chase them; then break their "necks". Hey, you're the one who asked what he likes to do for fun! I love him! I love him! I love him!

Thanks for having this Pet Photo contest. I love seeing everyone's pets each time and reading their very special stories!

By ShyBlonde

Elliot is a real sweetie. I adore fur babies but especially small lap dogs.I had Panda (Japanese Chin) for almost 15 years. I wish you as many if not more years of fun and love with yours. Thanks for sharing.

He is precious! Can I have him? Hehe. Wishing you many many years of happiness with him!

Photos Pets DogsJanuary 25, 2011
🎄
🍂