Learn Colors at Bath Time

Teach your kids colors by letting them choose a little bit of food coloring for their baths. With a regular box of blue, green, yellow and red, you can make a lot of colors. It helps them learn not only colors, but which colors mixed together make other colors. It also makes bathtime fun, and it doesn't stain the tub or the kids.

By Katherine from Wenatchee, WA

I've been doing this for years first with my grandson and now with his little sister when they visit. We've explored with many combinations and they absolutely love it! Right now his favorite is "pond water" where we just mix all the colors together and it ends up looking just like dirty pond water. What little boy wouldn't love getting clean in a "pond"!

my friend told me about this idea last year. my grandson loves it when he spends the night and has bath time. we also color the bubbles that you blow. and 2 weeks ago i bought bath tub coloring fun items by crayola at walmart in the health and beauty section which is fizz tablets and it tells you the color chart on the container in which to make your colors from. here is the crayola web site, they have lots of bath time color items now for kids.

http://www.crayolastore.com/product ... H=tub&HDR=search&PGN=1&.

Homemade Educational Games
Homemade Educational Games for Toddlers
Parenting Toddler and Preschooler ActivitiesFebruary 20, 2009
Lilac Bubble Bath
Lilac Bubble Bath
Organizing Bath Toys
Organizing Bath Toys
Toddler with bubbles on hair and end of nose.
Homemade Bubble Bath Recipes
Homemade Bath Salts
Homemade Bath Salts Recipes