Where Can I Buy Tinkerbell and Peter Pan Banks for Party Favors?

I am throwing a Tinkerbell party for my daughter and wanted to know where I can find Tinkerbell and Peter Pan (banks) to use for party favors?

By Deidre R. from TX

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Get some clip art and make the banks out of coffee cans, chip cyclinders, etc. Be sure to put a coin in the bank as a superstitious wish that the bank shall never be empty.

Holidays and Parties Parties BirthdayMarch 24, 2011
Tinkerbell Costume
Making a Tinkerbell Costume
bank in shape of girl with pig tails
Creative Piggy Bank Ideas
Homemade wedding favor.
Homemade Wedding Favors
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Peter Pan Costume
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 21, 2017 at 8:15:25 PM on 10.0.0.30 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.