Party Favors For Girls

Some time ago I had read about someone mentioning giving party favors for girls, with things like, "Rock, because you are my rock", etc. Does anyone know where it was posted?

Sarah from BC

Not sure where it is on this site, but you can google 'handmade survivor kits' and come up with all kinds of stuff. They have some great ones on ~PHH

I have an idea that I'm using for my 7 yr old daughter's birthday party. I am burning a cd with a combo of her favorite songs and making a cover for the cd case on my computer. I found a bubble gum pink cd in target and I bought clear cases there also. It is going to cost me less than $1.00 each and I'm going to wrap it in a clear cello bag w/ some candies and pretty ribbon.

Holidays and Parties Parties Party FavorsJune 19, 2008
Daughters Horse Riding Daddy
Raising Girls
Mini Graduation Cap
Making Mini Graduation Cap Party Favors
Homemade wedding favor.
Homemade Wedding Favors
Party Favors
Shopping for Party Favors