Decorating a Truck For a T-ball parade

My son is starting his first t-ball season. To kick off the season, they will be holding a parade. We have to decorate a truck for the kids to ride in. I am looking for some decorating ideas for the truck. They are the White Soxs and the team colors are Black and White. I am known for my elaborate birthday party decorations but, am drawing a blank on how to creatively decorate the truck to win!

Lisa from Orlando

How about decorating the sides of the truck like a shoe, and have the kids be the White Socks!

Need ideas for decoration a truck for t-ball. The team name is rivercats. Any ideas?

Holidays and Parties Parties Outdoor ParadesFebruary 4, 2005
Man Troubleshooting a Truck That Won't Start
Troubleshooting a Truck That Won't Start
Christmas Truck
Decorating a Truck for a Christmas Parade
Two people watching a St Patrick's Day parade.
St Patrick's Day Parade Float Ideas
Rust and Peeling Blue Paint on Car
Removing Rust from a Car or Truck