Tie Dyeing Skirt Black and White

How can I get clothes to be tie dyed black and white? I want it to look like this skirt but pitch black with white is even better. Please help me. It would be very nice, thank you.

Rose Anne from Phoenix, AZ

I think if you start with a white skirt and add the red and black it should work. Another idea might be using bleach on a black skirt. Possibly there is red in the black dye already and that is how it looks that way. Just a guess though. Its been years since I have tie dyed something.

Maybe it would be easier to use a black skirt and put white on it, like white paint.

Fold/tie fabric to create tie-die pattern. Then, make the "striped" areas by using the kind of fabric dye that comes pre-mixed in a plastic bottle, and slowly pour it on (as if the bottle were a paint brush) to form the stripes. Start with the red, apply the black second.

Crafts ClothingApril 8, 2008
Neck tie Christmas wreath idea.
Neck Tie Christmas Wreath
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Black Widow Spider Costume
underside of Black Widow Spider
Getting Rid of Black Widow Spiders
Tie Dye Your Nails
Tie Dye Your Nails