Walkie Talkies

This is a time saving tip and a frustration eliminator.

When my wife and I go shopping together, she roams the store and I (being the usual male do the Hunt and find routine). I am done a lot sooner than she is, but trying to find her is a tough job for even a well seasoned hunter.

After many fruitless searches and much frustration, we bought a pair if cheap walkie-talkies. Now its a matter of "beep" "where are you " or "I'll be in the car". No more frustration and I'm in the mood for another store!!!

You don't have to spend more than 15 bucks a pair if you shop around. You don't need the long range super clear models to just make contact in a store.

-alobarbear

Good tip - my parents do this as well. We also use WT's with our older teens, too. Saves search time in the mall, or even theme parks.

🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 10:06:33 AM on 10.0.2.236 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.