Making A Monkey Baby Quilt - Categories:

Making A Monkey Baby Quilt

I am looking for a picture of a monkey, very basic to make a monkey quilt for new grandchild. Anyone have one?

Karen from Winona

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

I can't send you one, but I can tell you what I do. I do a LOT of embroidery but don't want to pay the price for one or two patterns. I go to bookstores and discount stores and buy those giant coloring books that have lots of pages. You can find all kids of pictures in a coloring book. I use tracing paper and a transfer pencil to get the pattern I want, then just iron it on. The pictures in coloring books can be enlarged or shrunk as needed and you can find simple ones or complicated ones, even some from kids cartoons. Just remember that when you iron on the transfer, it's going to be backwards to what you see. Also, you can Google 'free coloring pages' and find lots of simple patterns. Have fun! Di in Oregon

Google 'Monkey' and choose Image for what type search. Print something off, grid it and go.

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll get right to it!

Sometimes I find & use simple coloring book pictures.

Crafts QuiltingJuly 24, 2008
Sock Monkey Face
Making a Sock Monkey
Up close photo of quilt binding.
Binding a Quilt
Paper pieced quilt top, endless chains pattern.
Making a Paper Pieced Quilt
A pile of old photos.
Making a Photo Quilt