Have you considered it could be caused by allergies? The reason I say this is that we brought my daughter in for some other symptoms and the first thing the pediatrician noticed was that she had an allergy mask, dark skin around the eyes.
We had her tested and sure enough she was allergic to dairy and eggs.
Hope this helps.
How To Get Rid Of Dark Circles And Puffy Eyes?
1. You can slice cucumber and put on your eyes for half an hour to lightenf dark circles.
2. You can massage under eye area with sweet almond oil before going to bed to lighten dark circles.
3. You can wrap a grated raw potato in cheesecloth and apply to the affected area for 15-20 minutes. Wipe off the residue and apply an eye cream.
4. To get rid of undereye puffiness you can rub some ice cube for 4-5 minutes.
5. Directly apply lemon and/or lemon juice on the black bags under your eyes several times throughout the course of the day.
For more natural beauty tips you can visit-
6. Tea Bags - Dark Circle and puffy eye home remedy
a. Boil some water as if you were making a normal tea beverage, and insert a tea bag as usual.
b. Gently squeeze out the brewed teabag after about 5 to 8 minutes for best results, and allow it to cool.
c. Apply over the eyes and relax with the cool and slightly damp bags in place over the most attention needing zone. Allow to sit for 10 to 15 minutes, while relaxing.
d. Take the teabags off and see an improvement in your dark circles or puffy eyes.
http://www.associatedcontent.com/ar ... 622/home_remedies_for_age_spots.html
says Using a cotton ball or swab, apply lemon juice to your age spots twice a day. After using this treatment for six to eight weeks, your age spots will start to fade. also...marykay cosmetics! i have used marykay for 37 years and love it!
Look up natural alternatives for such things. I would suggest a lemon. MAybe not ful strength but it will help. I would also suggest Avon This company has some very good products just for dark circles at a cost reasonable to most folks
Add your voice to the conversation. Click here to answer this question.