Jezzy (Peke-a-shoo)

This is my heart Jezzy. She is a peke a shoo. (Pekingese and Shih Tzu mix) This baby sleeps on her back and can rattle windows with her snoring! If I sleep too long she wakes me up with face kisses. She's never met a dog or one of those human things she don't like. Especially if they sneak her table treats!! Lol She as 3 years young on Sept. 26th.

Jezzy - Pekingese and Shih Tzu mix

By Deborah Butts

She is absolutely adorable...we have three furkids.

Two are rescue poodles and one is an older german shepherd.

Two sleep on our bed and wake us up the same way.

Sooo Sweet!

What a sweet,kissable face!Ya gotta love it!

Thanks for sharing your baby with us.

ADORABLE!

Thanks for sharing your baby with us.

She is so cute!!! Take good care of her.

What a cutie! We also have a Peke-a-shoo, but for some reason, she has short hair-I'm not too disappointed about that. Otherwise, she looks just like Jezzy!

Cute puppy. It's actually called a Shinese and is recognized by the ACHC ( American Canine Hybrid Club).

http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/shinese.htm

Oh yeah, I have one too. You can visit my site and go to the picture gallery; click on Charles Family or Debbie's Family to see pictures of my pets. I also have another one like her, but he is more Shih Tzu than pekinese, and a german shepard.

Love the pic. Here is a pic of my little boy 'Pacino' (aka 'The Dogfather') with his fave toy. (He loves ducks.) He will be a year old next month, (June 19th) and he is so much fun! The only thing he used to bark at was toilet paper... (only he knows why) and now that it is nice enough to have the windows open, he barks at the slightest noise outside. His snoring, barking and all of the other cute little things he does keeps me entertained!

Photos Pets DogsOctober 8, 2005
🎄