Help with Print Shop 20 Crashing

I am using a Print Shop 20 software program that keeps crashing my computer. I have deleted and re-installed it it several times. I recovered my computer several weeks back, but it keeps opening in the last document I was working on and freezes up. The Broderbundt facility is in Ohio is flooded out, and I cannot reach anyone to help me. Anyone know what I can do? Do you know of another program that will do essentially the same things? Thanks!

Linda F. from Saratoga, AR

Instead of just deleting the Printshop 20, you need to go in and completely un-install it. Then re-install it. That should take care of your problem.

Sounds like a similar problem I use to have with a program i use to use, Turned out to be some kind of conflict with another program i had installed,, If I installed "lets say" Program #1 first then program 2 didn't like it, Always had to install program 2 before I installed #1, Just uninstalling the program still left the conflict somewhere. If I screwed up and installed the wrong one first, I had to completely wipe my computer and everything on it, Then install the one that wanted to be installed first,

I also found this to be a big problem with AMD machines, Never heard anyone else having this trouble with AMD's But I sure did, (just my luck I guess) I finally got tired of it happening and replaced all my AMD machines with Intel machine, Have 5 of them now and not the first problem, I'll never go back to AMD

Could be your firewall. I would check that first, otherwise, it is a conflict with another software. I agree with the second post, uninstall then re-install it.

Have you checked your firewall to be sure that it is allowing the program? In many instances, when loading a new program, it is best to disable the firewall BEFORE installation. Otherwise, I agree with the second poster, it is a conflict, just uninstall and then re-install the program.

Computers SoftwareJune 20, 2008
computer printer
Printing Tips and Tricks
Woman Fixing a Printer That Won't Print
Fixing a Printer That Won't Print
Bakery
Business Name Ideas for a Bakery or Ice Cream Shop
installing software
Installing Corel Print House
🎉
🎄