Browsing: Banquet Table Decoration Ideas

Colorful Centerpiece Ideas

We are planning a fashion show and luncheon at my church at the end of September and I need to know what kind of inexpensive centerpieces we could make for the tables. The title of the fashion show is In Living Color and we are doing a specific color for each scene.

Maureen B.

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

Get colourful candles and put them on AOL CD's (shiny side up!).

For centerpieces, I have cut (depending on size you want) heavy cardboard into round circles, arrange clip type clothes pins around and glue on, spray paint desired color, cut another cardboard circle smaller, arrange more pins around it and glue to larger circle. Paint smaller one in contrasting color. Weave decorative ribbon under pins. Glue candle ring in center and add candle. I have done these for xmas and used green and red paint and gold ribbon and used blue and silver for wedding with flowers in the center. Also pretty for kitchens and place plastic fruits and veggies in center..

I would go with candles in glass containers placed on material cut in sqs. with pinking shears. I would buy red, yellow, blue, green material and then put a different color on each table with the candle. 1/3 yd of material would make 3 - 12" sqs.

Have about 12 tables for a "pot luck" parish luncheon to decorate. This is my first time volunteering to do this - I need some ideas - please!

For my church's Mother daughter banquet they used bushes of BRIGHT silk Gerbra daisies in a pot with bright pink,yellow,orange and lime green tissue around it and tied with a raffia bow.Each table had one of the different colors for the plastic tablecloth. And down the tables,they had the daisies (clipped to a single flower) and stuck in a REAL apple in colors of green and yellow,and a small raffia bow tied on the stem of the flower.It was SO bright and colorful and really not too expensive.I'd say the flowers and supplies came from Walmart. This would be a really IMPRESSIVE way to decorate with color.

I am looking to create centerpieces for a movie themed dance. The tables are 60'' round and have white tablecloths. My budget is near zero, like a few dollars max. Any ideas?

Ok. For the person doing a fashion show at her church. Gather from your members all the glass vases you can or start buying them at garage sales. You can use those colored stones preferably the iridescent color or see through ones, or you could use color depending on your theme put a battery operated mini light at the bottom and turn it on put in the stones an water with your mums of different colors. They are beautiful and they light up the table. Those miniature tea lights usually have a 24 hour time period before they lose the light. Good luck, I promise you they will be a hit!

Banquet Table Decorations
Banquet Table Decoration Ideas
Holidays and Parties Parties CenterpiecesAugust 17, 2004
Fireman
Fireman's Banquet Decorations
Easter Centerpiece
Easter Centerpiece Ideas
Candle centerpiece at a wedding.
Wedding Candle Centerpiece Ideas
Basketball Awards Banquet
Basketball Awards Banquet Decoration Ideas
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on September 24, 2016 at 8:11:41 PM on 10.0.0.79 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.