Farley, Toby and Ruby (Bearded Collies)

My husband on a fall hike with our bearded Collies. Farley is white and was adopted from the Humane Society in 1996 - what a sweet boy. We believe that he is a mix - not sure. Farley started the furball rolling!

Toby the larger of the two gray beardies, was born in 2000 and we brought home Ruby his sister in 2004. What a pleasure to have these babies - since our children are grown.

By elutz from Central Valley NY

Oh my gosh, they are adorable. I used to have a gray beardie named Tiffany -- she looked very much like the one in the front. They are wonderful companions, very full of life and VERY smart. When I sat down on the floor, Tiffany used to plop down on my legs, just like a big old puddle of fur!

Thanks for posting this photo and bringing back some fond memories. And bless you for adopting a dog (or dogs) in need of a home!

God bless you both .. adoption is the best option! Such beautiful loved babies!

gray and white Bearded Collie
Bearded Collie Photos
Photos Pets DogsDecember 21, 2005
A clown dressed in red balancing cups on their head.
Making a Circus Performers Costume
Growing Bearded Irises
Growing Bearded Irises
Winterizing Bearded Irises
Winterizing Bearded Irises
Caring for a Bearded Dragon
Caring for a Bearded Dragon
🎉
🎄