Farley, Toby and Ruby (Bearded Collies)

My husband on a fall hike with our bearded Collies. Farley is white and was adopted from the Humane Society in 1996 - what a sweet boy. We believe that he is a mix - not sure. Farley started the furball rolling!

Toby the larger of the two gray beardies, was born in 2000 and we brought home Ruby his sister in 2004. What a pleasure to have these babies - since our children are grown.

By elutz from Central Valley NY

Oh my gosh, they are adorable. I used to have a gray beardie named Tiffany -- she looked very much like the one in the front. They are wonderful companions, very full of life and VERY smart. When I sat down on the floor, Tiffany used to plop down on my legs, just like a big old puddle of fur!

Thanks for posting this photo and bringing back some fond memories. And bless you for adopting a dog (or dogs) in need of a home!

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

God bless you both .. adoption is the best option! Such beautiful loved babies!

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

gray and white Bearded Collie
Bearded Collie Photos
Photos Pets DogsDecember 21, 2005
A clown dressed in red balancing cups on their head.
Making a Circus Performers Costume
Growing Bearded Irises
Growing Bearded Irises
Winterizing Bearded Irises
Winterizing Bearded Irises
Caring for a Bearded Dragon
Caring for a Bearded Dragon
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 12, 2017 at 8:22:40 AM on 10.0.0.231 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.