Lass (Sheltie)

Lass is 6 years old and is a Sheltie (Shetland Sheepdog.) We've had Lass from a puppy, she's part of our family.

I have to say barking is her favorite thing. She also keeps the teenagers in our family in line. She nips at their toes when they get to opinionated. She loves to play catch with the Frisbees, she's good.

She is so sweet and loyal. Her nick name is cat/dog. We have a doggie door to come and go as she likes. One day she brought me a present like a cat will sometimes do. A mouse! Hence the name cat/dog.When I call her that she gets happy and excited.

By Denise from New Port Richey, Fl.

Lass (Sheltie)

OMG! What a pretty girl! Cat/dog is a hilarious nickname. I wish you many years of puppy love from your beauty! Give her some "snout sugar" from me!

She's a beautiful girl! I had never been around a Sheltie until today when I had the fortune of meeting two of them- a girl and a boy. They were so sweet, gentle and loving even though I was a stranger to them. Thanks for sharing Lass with us and God bless you.

She is beautiful - I imagine it is hard to keep her hair from getting knots in it and requires daily brushing from you; she looks so neat you must brush her daily good for you! The Florida heat must be hard on her too with that thick coat of fur/hair so I imagine she is your indoor comforting for her and for your family!

Animals are so good to have around ANYONE, they are like babies...when an adult gets around one you suddenly began to talk in a little voice that is not your own to them AND they understand, ha!

God has truely blessed you with a beautiful furry child...I wish you many, many wonderful years together and thanks so mush for sharing her with all of us out here on line.

She is gorgeous. She looks so regal. You have taken

wonderful care and it shows. Such a pretty girl.

Love the cat dog name!

Photos Pets DogsJuly 29, 2008