Ideas for a Corn Festival Float

I am looking for ideas for a float that will appear in our Corn Festival parade. This year's theme is "Hats off to Historic Grundy County". I live in a small town, originally settled by Indians. It grew as a result of the Illinois and Michigan Canal. We are a Real Estate Office, but it does not need to be related.

By Mindy11 from Morris, IL

Answers

I have tried and tried to upload a picture I took in Korea at a fall festival without success. The Koreans took a metal framework and made an archway of corn using the husks to attach the corn to the arch. You could then hang a banner across your archway - or something else indicating shelter or a home. Have fun.

Holidays and Parties Parties Outdoor Parade Float IdeasJuly 6, 2009
4th of July Parade
4th of July Float Ideas
Two people watching a St Patrick's Day parade.
St Patrick's Day Parade Float Ideas
Red Chinese lanterns.
Autumn Harvest Moon Festival Ideas
A stack of corn tortillas.
Homemade Corn Tortilla Recipes
🎄