Hiring Entertainment For Two Year Olds' Birthday Party

Assuming you could afford to hire entertainment for twin girls' two-year old birthday party, what kind would you hire? And keeping in mind that their 8 older boy cousins ages 5-13 were attending party. Tough, huh? How about live reptiles, or make a teddy bear, or mad science. What could possibly entertain them all? Magic? Many thanks.

Alison from Montreal

I would just do games, I find it a waste to spend all that money when kids really are very happy with just games, like pin the tail on the donkey, a treasure hunt, etc

Entertain the girls, the party is for them. rent a pony? hire a musical person? Call a local pre-school and ask a teacher to bring an activity and sing and play?

My granddaughter had a birthday party with various ages attending and a clown was hired. She loved her party and so did the other kids.

I would get the boys involved and do a puppet show for the girls.

Hire 2 clowns; one can entertain, and one can make balloons and take pictures, do magic tricks, or see if you can get 2 people to dress in character. I.e. Bert& Ernie...Barney and baby bop, Mickey or Minnie. Give out balloons and bubbles.

We had a g/b party when our kids were young. We used a clown. It wasn't expensive. It was a guy that had a cake and baloon store in town. Others were too pricy so I called around. We had it in the church gym so had the use of the basketballs as well.

Holidays and Parties Parties BirthdayApril 8, 2008
Kids gathered around cake at birthday.
14th Birthday Party Ideas for Boys
COntractor standing outside a home that is under construction.
Hiring a Good Contractor
man playing guitar
Saving Money On Wedding Entertainment
Installing a New Window
Hiring Someone to Replace Your Windows
🎄
🍂