Where Are My Newsletters?

We have received many emails asking where the daily newsletters have been this week. There have been circumstances out of our control that delayed them. We should get them sent as soon as possible. All of us at ThriftyFun apologize for the delays and hope to be back on track soon.

Our last newsletter of this year will be on Tuesday, December 23, 2008, for the Christmas holiday. We will start back up on January 2nd. Happy Holidays to all!

We understand; take your time and do what you have to do. We'll wait. God bless, and happy holidays. Carole

Hi everyone I sent a email about this and was told that I was on the list to not get my stuff that I need to sign up again? So I logged on and i am still a member because it pulled up all my info. so now i am confused what do I need to do? Is it possible for me to have more than one acct? This is the second time this has took place. and in the same email it said that it is easy to click on the button to unsubscribe. I love this site so is it possible to make me a permanent (fixture) and disable the button on my page so I can not hit it again? Thanks so much for all you do.

Editors Note: Connie, I will look into this. The newsletter subscription and the membership are two different databases so you can be in one and not the other. We cannot remove the button because we have to have it there to prove we are not spam.

I'm pretty computer savy, and homebound...is there anything I can do to help?

Editor's Note: Thanks so much for the kind offer but there isn't much you can do from there, it is an ongoing medical issue and we just haven't had the time to work on things. Thanks for everyone's support and interest in ThriftyFun.

Holiday cheer to the entire ThriftyFun staff and readers...

I'm looking forward to another great year on your site.Prayers for Susan..

Keeper NC