Birthday Party Locations in Richmond, VA

I need location ideas for my 14 year old girl's birthday party. They want a dj, music, dance floor, and food. The budget is under $500 for everything.

By Vonda from Richmond, VA

I have the same problem, I might suggest to look to your suburbs, most smaller towns rent halls and parks for much less. As for a dj, they are two to three hundred dollars, so someone suggested to me to rent a system that u can plug your IPod into. This is going to work better for me, than I can play the music I like. nachos and chips were a big hit at my last party. For the decorations I am going to cut some tree branches, spray paint them and put them in some pvc pipe, they will stand 4 to 5 feet high This is so in my budget (free), and what a grand statement. Hope she has a wonderful Birthday.

Holidays and Parties Parties BirthdayDecember 14, 2010
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party Ideas
Decorate Cupcakes
Decorate Cupcakes at a Birthday Party
Frugal Birthday Party
Frugal Party Locations
12th Birthday Party
12th Birthday Party Ideas for Boys