Looking for Help Using skype.com

I need help on skype.com! I have no idea how to add my cousins who live somewhere else. I have already downloaded my free video chat, but it says in order to add friends I must go to my directory. How do I go there? I need this asap because I really want to talk to my cousins who live far away. Thanks.

By lala002

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Do you have your cousin's e-mail address? If so you can use the key add contact and then Skype asks your cousin if they want to add you to their list of contacts and when they say yes you can then Skype. We skype our relatives in Australia weekly and it's free.

Two kids using video Skype.
Using Skype
Computers Internet TipsSeptember 2, 2010
Girl in a red coat giving to the Salvation Army.
Michigan Christmas Charities
Oregon Christmas Charities
New Jersey Christmas Charities
Washington Christmas Charities
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 12:25:34 PM on 10.0.0.27 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.