Looking for Help Using skype.com

I need help on skype.com! I have no idea how to add my cousins who live somewhere else. I have already downloaded my free video chat, but it says in order to add friends I must go to my directory. How do I go there? I need this asap because I really want to talk to my cousins who live far away. Thanks.

By lala002

Answers

Do you have your cousin's e-mail address? If so you can use the key add contact and then Skype asks your cousin if they want to add you to their list of contacts and when they say yes you can then Skype. We skype our relatives in Australia weekly and it's free.