Birthday Party Game Ideas

I really need a plan for my party because it's in a week and I haven't even got the invitations out yet. I need some fun games as well.

By Lisa

A week is certainly cutting it close. ;-) What age group is this party for because that will make a difference in what games are appropriate.

My son's very favorite was:

Get several boxes. Put something inside each box, cotton, a dish of olives, cooked spaghetti, jello, anything that is icky to the touch. Cut a hole in the box and each person has to be blind folder, then stick their hand into the box and guess what it is. You might suggest as they stick their hand into the olives that it could be eyeballs and the spaghetti might be 'brains!

January 14, 2011 Flag

What games would you play for a 12th birthday party?

By Isabel from Racine, WI

Answers:

Birthday Party Game Ideas

My grandkids loved to play Sorry, Uno, Clue, Monopoly (but that takes a long time!), Go Fish, and Old Maid. We had a dart board with "dots" in it; they had regular darts (steel) with covers on them to prevent damage to the board and the walls! (they are 18, 17, and 14 now, and they still love to play these!) (10/03/2010)

By MzScarlett

October 3, 2010 Flag

What games can my daughter play at her 12th birthday?

By Abigail from Brunswick, OH

April 16, 2010 Flag

I am having a birthday party for my almost 8 year old daughter. Both girls and boys are invited. We are holding it at a park and I need ideas for games. I need them to be cheap and I need them fast as I have till Friday to do this. I am making pinatas. The party is going to be 2 hours long.

Dee from Nixa, Mo

Answers:

Birthday Party Game Ideas

Old standbys like grey duck (also known as duck duck goose; I think it depends on where you live) and red rover, red rover could be fun. (04/25/2008)

Birthday Party Game
Birthday Party Game Ideas
Holidays and Parties Parties GamesJanuary 14, 2011
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party Ideas
12th Birthday Party
12th Birthday Party Ideas for Boys
A plate of sushi at a Japanese themed birthday party.
Japanese Themed Birthday Party Ideas
wood and rope ring toss game
Ring Toss Game Ideas
🎉
🎄