Browsing: Organizing Yarn

Use Clear Newspaper Bags for Yarn

I use the plastic bags that my newspaper is delivered in when knitting or crocheting. I place a skein or ball of yarn inside to keep it clean and free from snarling. They are clear bags in my locality and easy to see through to choose the color I need. I also use them to save leftover yarn for easy visibility.

By Elles

Using clear Newspaper sleeves is a wonderful way to keep your yarn clean. I don't receive the daily newspaper and when I knit or crochet I use a gallon size zipper storage bag or freezer bag. The newspaper sleeves actually are the better buy, they are for "Free", but for those who don't receive the newspaper the clear zipper storage bags work well for keeping your yarn clean and for me I just keep reusing them, over and over again.

Have a great day,

Nancylee52

Picture of several skeins of yarn.
Organizing Yarn
Crafts KnittingNovember 7, 2004
Plastic Newspaper Bag
Uses for Plastic Newspaper Bags
Saving Money On Ziptop Bags, Coins in Zip-Lock Bag
Saving Money On Ziptop Bags
A pile of colorful plastic bags.
Making Yarn From Plastic Bags
Newspapers
Making Paper Bags From Newspaper
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on September 12, 2016 at 7:25:09 PM on 10.0.2.214 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.