4th Birthday Pajama Party

My daughter is turning 4 this Saturday and she wants to have a pajama party. I don't have any clue of what to do and how to decorate our place for this. Plus I want something not to expensive since I'm on a budget. I hope you guys can give me some ideas and help me out with it since its a short notice.

Imelda

Here's a link with some suggestions:

http://www.littlekidsgamesonline.com/slumber-party-games.html

Kids could bring a blanket if they don't own a sleeping bag.

If you have (or can borrow) a star shaped cookie cutter you could cut out sandwiches in that shape.

You could maybe serve warm drinking chocolate with marsh mallows as a 'bedtime' beverage, even if it's a pretend slumber party.

The Dollar Store usually has glow in the dark stars that you could put up in the room where they will be sleeping. Maybe have a camping trip theme, make tents out of sheets and kitchen chairs. Have a cooler full of juice box drinks have hot dogs, samores, chips etc. Give them each a flash light and show them how to make shadow puppets. A good movie to hold their interest is a good idea.

Four year old blowing out birthday candles.
4th Birthday Party Ideas
Holidays and Parties Parties AdviceMarch 31, 2008
4th of July Straw Rocket
Making a 4th of July Straw Rocket
Fireworks on the Fourth of July
4th Of July Safety Tips
People Watching Fireworks on Independence Day (July 4th)
Celebrating Independence Day (July 4th)
4th of July Centerpiece
4th of July Centerpiece Ideas
🎉
🎄