Krud Kutter

Krud Kutter will remove the mold overnight! Just spray on the surface and let it stand overnight. I get water in my garage when the rain is heavy and mold forms on the 'dry wall' and the wood frame it sits on. I spray the Krud Kutter on and the next day, mold is gone! Now I have to spray only 2-3 times a year! Buy it at Lowe's for about $13 a gallon. Works wonders on most everything else, very little smell, and doesn't irritate my very sensitive skin. Cleans everything from tar off vehicle, to burned on food in a pan! Really great to have around!

pictures of shower walls
Cleaning and Removing Mold from Shower Walls
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 20, 2017 at 4:22:14 PM on 10.0.2.71 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.