Farmer (Peek-a-Poo)

Farmer is a Peek-a-poo who is around 11 years old. I found my dog one day in the ditch of a isolated back road in the pouring rain, he was bleeding from his chest. I took him to the nearest house and the man said he didn't want him and that he cut him while trying to groom him with scissors.

I couldn't leave him like that so he hopped in the car with my son and that was 5 years ago. I went back to the house later and the man gave me his information and shot records. You can believe he gets groomed by a groomer every 6 weeks and sleeps in my bed he is living the good life now. He loves to run with his big sister dog Maggie.

By Hicknny

Farmer (Peek-a-Poo)

Farmer (Peek-a-Poo)

Bless You! Thumbs Up!

What a gorgeous boy Farmer is!

And what an Angel you are for saving him!

May you have many long and happy years together.

Photos Pets DogsJune 7, 2010
Photo of organic vegetables from a farmers market.
Shopping at a Farmers Market
Fresh Herbs on Wooden Table
Preparing Fresh Herbs
Fresh strawberries in a jar with a colander in the background.
Canning Strawberries
Farmer Costume
Making a Farmer Costume