Adult Party Games

I would love to get some fun ideas for adult party games.

Thanks,
Edie from Owensboro

We had 17 people in my living room last night for a Thanksgiving get together. All of them adults and one 12 year and a 15 year old. So, we need some fun games for a crowded room for 17. We loved Pictionary. I had a large size dry marker board, and dry markers we used, and we laughed and laughed. We had two teams, guys against the ladies of course. We also played charades with the same teams, and liked that even better. we had a circle of people in kitchen chairs with teams on each side of the room. And if you've never played "Is Ms.Mumble Home?" with a group of adults, that is a lot of fun too. we all sit in a circle. Then without no one showing their teeth, they ask their neighbor "Is Ms.Mumble home?", and then the neighbor says, "I don't know, let me ask my neighbor". No one can show their teeth, if they do they are out, and this links from one to the other. until everyone is out. You can do funny faces and make goofy sounds to try to make your neighbor laugh and show his teeth. it is fun. We all like it, and play it every year .

Cranium is a fun game for a large group of diverse people because it combines pictionary, name that tune, trivia, etc. all into one. It's always a hit at my parties, plus it's a team game.

If you're not wanting to buy a game and you want to get to know each other a little better, write questions on slips of paper and put them in the hat. They don't have to be really personal. I have a book that was made in the 1980s called "The Book of Questions." You can get it on Amazon and it's got plenty of examples, some deep others not, but it always starts a conversation.

Adults Playing Party Game
Party Games for Adults
Holidays and Parties Parties GamesNovember 20, 2006
Saving Money on Video Games
Saving Money on Video Games
Woman playing Wii
Saving Money on Wii Games
Halloween Party Games
Halloween Party Games
Hosting a March Madness Party, Basketball Going Through Hoop
Hosting a March Madness Party
🎄