Uses For Empty Luggage

This is a handy tip if you don't use your luggage regularly. Instead of storing it empty, fill it up with out of season clothing or extra blankets. Attach a tag that lists to contents on the handle so you can see what is in it at a glance.

Post your ideas below.

Use empty luggage to store blankets, seasonal clothes, or gift items purchased in advance during sales.

By Suanne Giddings

I use mine to store my "vacation" stuff. Flip flops,swimsuits and beach towels. Anything you always pack .

Store bedding in them and store the luggage under the beds that "own" the bedding.

Most things in my attic are stored in luggage I've purchased at lawn sales. It's easier to carry up/down the steps than a box, and is rodent & spider proof. I tape labels on the sides.

Also, I've used almost-ready-to-discard luggage as flower beds. Drill holes for draining, fill with soil and plants.

I store seasonal clothes under the bed in them! Or a smaller suitcase I stored picture frames!

I use mine for storing seasonal linens and things. if you put your seasonal wreaths in a large trash bag and then put them in that works great to keep them in shape and unharmed

I use my luggage to store my luggage :) I've only got a few pieces with frames, so I fold the rest up and put them inside the hard suitcases.

I use my luggage to store photo albums and important papers. I have a lot of genalogical information that I would hate to lose, so I have included that in my stash in an extra large suitcase. In case of fire, or some other mishap, all I have to do is grab it a run!

I used a small very old suitcase to organize my bathroom items {soap , moisturizer , etc.] Put in a few old photos and left the lid open. Shabby chic!

luggage
Cleaning Luggage
hand held luggage scale
Weighing Luggage at Home
Homemade Luggage Tag With Pins
Homemade Luggage Tags
American flag suitcase.
Buying American Flag Themed Luggage
🎄