Call Ahead to Check on Appointment Times

Before leaving your house for any appointment, call ahead and see if they are on time. If the doctor is running say, 30 minutes late, inform the staff that you will arrive 30 minutes late. It's only fair!

By Linda

I tried that once. They didn't go for it. I was told that I must arrive within 15 minutes of my scheduled time, or it was an automatic re-schedule. I showed up (on time) and ended up waiting 40 minutes!

That's a bad attitude to take!! When it comes to your turn, you will want the Doctor's undivided attention until you are finished talking which will now bump the appointments after you ahead. Just appreciate you can see a doctor and get good treatment. Take a book with you while you are waiting for your turn. Time flies when one stays busy.

My time is as valuable to me as theirs is. Any doc can have an emergency now and then but running very behind always show lack of time management skills in the practice and disrespect for patients.

Organizing Saving TimeJanuary 8, 2005
Dry Erase Calendars for Your Home
Using Dry Erase Calendars for Your Home
Checking Your Tire Pressure
Checking Your Tire Pressure
A man looking at his smartphone calendar.
Remembering Appointments
Red Hair Dye
Removing Hair Dye Stains from a Bathtub
🎄