Creating a Photo CD with Music

I have photos I've taken and put on a CD, but I would like to add music to the CD to go along with the photos. How do I do that? Do I need to have a special program? I'm running windows XP.

Thanks.

By Charoot from Newark, CA

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I think you need Movie-maker which I am pretty sure comes with most pc's. I didn't even know I had it until someone told me about it. I haven't given it a try yet, although I did look at it and it seems fairly simple. You can make a slide show of your pictures accompanied by music.

One Forewarning about Windows Movie Maker - It cannot make a DVD with the help of a stand alone DVD burner program.

I once had a program on my computer I downloaded that would let you do a photo montage, which is what you want to do.

http://fotowall.en.softonic.com/

We can use our highend video editing program to do this here, but it can be done for free with a free download.

Computers SoftwareSeptember 4, 2009
A pile of old photos.
Making a Photo Quilt
Engagement Photo Ideas
Engagement Photo Ideas
letters as photo prop
1st Birthday Photo Prop
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 2:38:07 PM on 10.0.2.240 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.