CenterpiecesParties

Cowgirl Photo Centerpieces

I need an idea for my daughter's cowgirl party for centerpieces that display a photo. I have 7 tables so I am looking for something cheap.

Nicole

Well there are two idea's that I have 1) Get some old cowboy boot's and stick a picture to them (or two one on each side) and stick a small vase on the inside of the boot and put some wildflower's inside to go with the theme 2) Thrift store and get old belt's and cut into 5inch and 7inch strips and use them to form photo frames. good luck

Look around for old barbed wire (if you're in the country like me, you can probably get some off your neighbor). Bend it into shapes that would hold up the picture. I was thinking of two loops that could support themselves. You can wedge the pictures between the strands.

How about cowboy hats, often found in dollar store, turn them upside down and mut a potted plant in eact-stick a foto on a florists cardette(I am sure a local florist will give you a few -this is the plastic pic that the card is on when you get flowers) or even an upsidedown plastic fork-to display the foto.

Some craft/hobby stores also have various colored bandanas, fairly cheap. You can use those for favors, filled with candy and tied with twine,

You can also use them as napkins, place mats. If you have games, give one to each guest, and tie around their necks. The various colors of the bandannas, could decide who is on what team.