Browsing: Organizing Shoes

Plastic Boxes for Organizing Shoes

I keep mine in the plastic "shoebox size" Rubbermaid totes. That way I can stack them and easily grab the ones I want. For shoes I don't wear a lot, I keep them stuffed with tissue paper. You can also put a sachet in there to help them smelling fresh. I like this because I can swap them out seasonally and keep the seasonal ones in the front, and the ones I am not wearing in the back. It also keeps the dust bunnies away and the cat hair off my shoes. My sister-in-law has these as well, and slides them along the perimeter of her bed. Another friend stacked them underneath a nightstand and covered it with a tablecloth to hide them.

Shoes that are oranized on a shelf.
Organizing Shoes
Organizing ClosetSeptember 23, 2004
Dirty tennis shoes.
Cleaning Tennis Shoes
Man Repairing a Shoe
Repairing Shoes
Cigars in a Box
Craft Ideas for Cigar Boxes
Cigars in a Box
Uses for Cigar Boxes
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on September 9, 2016 at 2:28:13 PM on 10.0.0.159 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.