About MyPoints

I noticed that MyPoints is todays sponsor. I have been a member of this program for many years. IT's sooooo easy to earn points. I get gift cards to Red Lobster as I don't feel so bad about spending the money. Last year I received a gift card for Bath & Body for $10 and used it to get a gift for the baby sitter. The item was $20 so I got 1/2 off when I purchased it and she loved the gift. So sign up.

By Amy

Hi! I just signed up...I love Red Lobster!!! :) Aeromama

Amy,

There are several programs which are similar to My Points, in which you may be interested.

My favorite is It Pays to Learn. The first thing you have to do each month is earn 500 points from taking quizzes. There are a couple dozen subjects and this only takes about half an hour or so. I've only been a member since March 30, 2004 and have earned more than $100 from this site. That is cash money which has been deposited into my PayPal account, which I've transferred to my personal checking account and have spent on bills and to buy gifts. The link for IPTL is http://www.itpaystolearn.com/default.asp?ref_id=AMS739

My second favorite site is one that is relatively new to me. It's called Six Questions. One can earn points by logging in, taking opinion polls, wagering points on quizzes in the hopes you'll get the questions correct and earn more points, wagering points to play games, submitting quizzes for which you'll earn points if they are used, etc., etc., etc. Some of the current quizzes are Upside Down, Reality TV, Which doesnt belong?, Hershey Candy, Strange Phobias, The Dog Groups, Spooky Tunes, Its Beer Thirty and Woodstock! The link for this site is http://www.sixquestions.com/ImAFriend.asp?me=35830

There are half a dozen or so programs (Lucky Points, Memo Link, PCH Points, Savings Register Rewards and Free Ride) that require me to send you an invitation directly to your e-mail address. If you're interested in any of these programs, please send me your address at disndat@tnni.net and I'll be glad to send you an invitation to join.

Happy clicking,

Kathy

🎄
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 27, 2016 at 7:44:42 PM on 10.0.0.45 in 840 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.