Cully Photo

Cully continued to attract the dog next door to come out and trample all over the garden. When I told him not to do that, he would hide in the clothes basket. You will understand why I have problems being objective where my little man is concerned.

Cheers and Thanks for the opportunity to share about my dear little man.

Wendy from Oz

Cully the Dog

Cully the Dog

Cully the Dog

Oh my gosh! That is the cutest dog! Those puppy dog eyes...he would be ROTTEN if he were mine! Give him a puppy kiss for me.

what a cutey.

What a precious sweetie he is!!! With those eyes, he can get away with anything. Give him a big hug and kiss for me.

He is such a cute Cocker mix? My Bijou had his eyes

and submissiveness. She was a dear and loved every

living creature....Some watch dog? When I was robbed at 2pm in the afternoon, the thief left the patio door he'd broken into wide open. As I arrived into the house shocked to death, Bijou was bouncing

all over the house, smiling and wagging her tail, as if to say...."Yeah, yeah...we had company who left the door open for me to play outside or inside!! It was FUN-n-n-n-n !!!"

I believe our pets will be with us even in Heaven for all the love they pull out of us and pour into us.

Photos Pets DogsAugust 22, 2006
A pile of old photos.
Making a Photo Quilt
family photos
Making a Photo Calendar
Engagement Photo Ideas
Engagement Photo Ideas
🎄