Blood Spots From Sewing

I use hydrogen peroxide (3%) on a cotton ball to remove blood spots when quilting or sewing, from the needle sticks. Removes with no trace of stain. I use it on other spots on clothes. When applying make up, if a spot gets on a blouse, this removes it in seconds, dries with no tell tale sign, and you are good to go. I've used it on carpets and drapes as well.

By Diane from Allentown, PA

If you have a small blood spot, wad up a piece of thread and put it in your mouth til it is quite wet. Sponge the spot with the wet thread and repeat til the spot is gone. Your saliva removes your own blood. I've done this countless times.

A sewing room garbage can by tying a bag to the table leg.
Sewing Tips And Tricks
Crafts SewingJanuary 16, 2007
young medical professional holding sign- Blood Donors Wanted
Donating Blood
sewing machine
Sewing Vinyl
Blood Oranges on Cutting Board
Recipes Using Blood Oranges
Photo of a sad puppy laying on the floor.
Puppy With Blood in its Stool
🎄