Pink and Cameo Themed 70th Birthday

I'm planning a 70th surprise party for my mom. We want it to be glamorous with the colors of pink and cameo. Do you have any suggestions?

Sandra from Mt. Carmel, TN

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I went to wedding once where they places old antique white gloves and pearl strand necklaces and ladies hankies inside each window seal that was elegant looking. you could play those items somehow into your center piece for the table or maybe just one glove at each table setting with a card with the persons name on it for the setting. also silk flowers of your choice placed inside each glove would be pretty to as decoration. i'm in greeneville, tenn neighbors to mount carmel, tn. small world huh? good luck , its sound like a great party theme to go with.

Elegant ladies drink champagne, so how about a glass fountain pyramid and have mom pour the starter glass that gets the fountain going. A chocolate fondu fountain is so neat and what lady can resist champagne, strawberries and chocolate!

Although I like the gloves and beads idea, I think over sized hat boxes would be nice, with feather boas! And for some flowers, just do strewn petals....cheaper.

I am doing a wedding for a friend and I am using helium balloons and fishing line to make arches, it turns out very nice.

OH sorry forgot to mention the cheapest websites I have found..

Of course orientaltrading.com and eFavormart.com

By far the best I have found for price and they sell in bulk.

70th Birthday Party Ideas
70th Birthday Party Ideas
Holidays and Parties Parties BirthdayJanuary 23, 2009
Nursery with pink walls.
Decorating Rooms With Pink Colored Walls
Poker Themed Birthday Party
Poker Themed Birthday Party
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party Ideas
baby
Pink Eye Remedies for Babies
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 17, 2017 at 9:00:21 AM on 10.0.1.151 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.