Game Warden Themed Birthday Party Ideas

My boyfriend will be celebrating his 40th birthday in a couple of weeks. I am looking for Game Warden theme party ideas. I have had little luck searching the net. I did find a couple of hunting websites, but would like to search for more. I am also looking for center piece ideas. Many thanks.

Sara

I'm sure he has hunting supplies or his friends do that you could borrow to put as decorations like camo net, etc. or buy camo fabric at walmart and use as your table cloth for the table with the center piece. A piece of dried wood with green fake ivy vines on it would give you a building block to start your center piece. You could go buy camo stationery or print it from your computer to use as place settings or even make name settings out of. what about some type water fountain that is nature looking for the center piece.

Try collectionsetc.com for fishing hunting ideas, they have lots things related to that theme. also oriental trading may have that theme. even the camo plastic eggs that are out for easter would work well in your decorated, they may be half price now since easter is almost here and gone after tomorrow.

heres a cute party pack with bug theme from oriental trading

http://www.orie … Bugs+Party+Theme

here are some really pretty table water fountains that could serve as your table center piece and then give as gift to him.

http://www.coll … archResults.aspx

http://www.orie … =Mini+Pine+Trees

I would make up hunting licenses for invitations or place setting..if it isn't a sit down dinner just place them around for decorations..does everyone know everyone? use them for name tags or put an animal name on it and as every one comes in pin one to their backs and they have to get clues from everyone as to who they are...(bucky beaver, bambi, daffy duck).

yes definately wood with ivy and twigs and leaves (even if they are brown) with bird eggs or gun shell casings in it for table decorations...have a ticket book to hand out infractions at the party (looking too cool, best side dish bringer) penny

Here in Maine there are a lot of things in the stores with moose, deer, etc.Fishing apparatus might work too. Good luck, sounds like a great party!

I've heard of this type of party before. All the party members showed up wearing hunters orange hats, hunting vests & or hunter's orange tshirts. You might could get a bakery to do some cupcakes with fancy icing made to look like fishing lures or a cake with a deer or a big bass on it. You might could scatter spent shotgun shells on the tables as decorations, along with some Spanish moss or make these types of items into centerpieces for the table along with some cattails, etc. Sounds exciting. I come from a family of hunters. Good Luck!! Write back and let us know how the party went & what all you did for decorations, etc.