Book Recommendation - Encyclopedia of Everyday Law

We live in a litigious society now (That means that everyone turns to lawyers and the law very quickly.) So, in order to protect yourself and your family's rights, knowing a bit of the law yourself is wise. I recommend the Nolo Press and their publications and website as sources of easy-to-understand explanations of common legal problems. (I have their book ENCYCLOPEDIA OF EVERYDAY LAW.) Over the years my bit of legal savvy has stood me in good stead and even saved me money, especially in consumer complaints! When you are in the right, it's good to be able to PROVE it.

By Pam from Los Angeles

Self-Publishing a Book
Self-Publishing a Book
Gifted Money
Paying Taxes on Gifted Money
Stack of paperback books.
Repairing a Paperback Book
book safe with money inside
Making a Secret Book Safe
🎄
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 26, 2016 at 8:12:35 AM on 10.0.0.166 in 886 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.