Molds for Plaster Doll House Accessories

I am looking to buy some molds to make things out of plaster for dolls houses. Does anyone know of a supplier that will post to France? I do not want a supplier in France, as I do not speak the language very well. Thanks.

I googled doll house molds and this is what I came up with. It's worth a try! ... S307&q=doll+house+molds&aq=f

Hi, I am also looking for molds for dolls houses. I also live in France like you and don't speak a lot of French either. Do you live in or near Paris? I have recently found a seller on ebay that makes latex molds for stuff like fireplaces, pillars etc, which is what I was looking for as I'm trying to create a "french chateau" feel to my large dolls house. Please contact me for more info, and we can share our love for miniatures too! Take care, Helen.

Crafts Toys DollmakingJanuary 21, 2009
cleaning bucket
Cleaning Unpainted Plaster Walls
Patching a Plaster Wall
Patching a Plaster Wall
Green Plaster Walls
Painting Plaster Walls
Doll House
Miniature Crochet Patterns for Doll House Accessories