Create a Garden Tunnel

Create an easy garden tunnel for your kids. Use 10 foot long, 1/2 inch diameter PVC pipe and push each end into the ground to create an arch. The arch will be about 4 feet wide at the bottom, and about 3-4 feet tall. Make another arch about every 2 feet apart. Attach plastic garden fencing to the frame with cable ties. Morning glories will cover the tunnel quickly; you can also plant pole beans and other climbing vegetables. This is an inexpensive way to create a natural fort for your kids!

Garden Tunnel for Kids Garden Tunnel for Kids

By Betsy

Showing: Comments Sort: Relevance

I love the idea i am going too have too try it. My grandkids will just love it.

that is soooooooo kewl.....my 4 grandsons would really enjoy that.....thanx,

I LOVE this idea, and the pictures are great ! My 12

year old son still loves to build forts in the house out of whatever he can find, but this would be fabulous for my front yard.... only trouble is, the yard is all shade, I wonder what else I could plant that would climb so well in the shade... I've got

all winter to plot it out... Thanks for such a fabulous idea !

Good idea and looks like a cool spot.

Repeating what everybody else has said. This is so very cool! Great idea.

This is the best idea ever! This will be my first garden project next April. I love Thriftyfun!

Cookie

This is the coolest thing I have ever seen, I wish mine were small enough for it but I may have to do it anyhow.

Comment

Home and Garden Gardening MiscellaneousSeptember 30, 2005
English daisies.
Taking Photos of Your Garden
Ergonomic Workspace
Making Your Workspace More Ergonomic
Home Remedies for Carpal Tunnel
Home Remedies for Carpal Tunnel
Garden Pond
Building a Garden Pond
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on April 12, 2016 at 12:13:47 AM on 10.0.0.177 in 313 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.