Please Leave ThriftyFun Feedback

I would like to submit a tip in a form of a request for all the people out there clicking into ThriftyFun.com. I think it's wonderful how many people get on here and send in these wonderful crafts, recipes, photos and tips. Please let's encourage everyone to leave feedback to these entries. Some are such feats of talent and effort. Remember the first you sent one in? How fun it was to sit and read what the viewers wrote about your entry. That's half the fun of doing it.

By Little Suzy from Ohio

Editor's Note: To leave feedback, you will need to be a member of ThriftyFun. Membership is quick and easy and you will receive no unsolicited emails. Here is the link to register:

A wonderful idea! I love posting feedback and also reading what others have said. In telling family and friends about thrifty fun I have called it an interactive hints from Heloise.

Well, you've certainly encouraged me. I sort of felt like no one would care about my opinion but you are so right Thanks for setting me straight.

I agree. I have learned so much on this site. I thank you all. I will try to make time to leave feedback. :)

Great Idea! Thanks for reminding everyone.

I do and I agree. Even the times when I've posted info which has proved to be at least partially wrong (info I didn't know about, mostly) someone will correct me and in a nice way. We all have so much information stored up in the brain that hardly ever is called upon to be used. That's one reason I really love this site.

Yep, will make more of an effort in future to post a comment as I really enjoy this site. And one should appreciate everyone's effort in submitting posts. I'm from Port Elizabeth, South Africa. A lot of the products etc are not available here but I still benefit from these posts, thanks to you all! Greetings! Sarita.

I love this site and usually tell friends and family about it! I will admit, there is so much information on here that I get lost in it and I feel I haven't even gotten to half the information that is on here yet! I do post and give feedback, not as much as I should. I will try to work on that. Thanks to those who put this whole site together! Neat stuff!

Better Living CommunityAugust 11, 2009
ThriftyFun
Using ThriftyFun
tagless t-shirt
Removing Printed Clothing Labels
Dirt Dessert Recipes
Dirt Dessert Recipes
Natural Cleaning Products
Thrifty Cleaning Ideas
🎄
🍂