Monster Truck Themed Birthday Party

I'm planning a backyard 1st birthday party for my son. I'm wanting to do games for children. The problem is I can't find anything with a Monster Jam theme. Please help I really want it to be fun for my son and his guests. Any monster truck theme ideas? Thanks.

By lovemyfamily from TX

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Maybe you could get some old truck tires and have a game of throwing a ball through them.

Maybe take boxes big enough for them to get into but not to big they walk with them. Paint them like trucks and make a little dirt track with obstacles in your yard. Let them race one another, or if they walk try using boxes they can sit in and have the parents pull them with string attached to the boxes.

Holidays and Parties Parties BirthdayMay 4, 2009
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party Ideas
Man Troubleshooting a Truck That Won't Start
Troubleshooting a Truck That Won't Start
Purple monster cupcake.
Making Monster Cupcakes
Rust and Peeling Blue Paint on Car
Removing Rust from a Car or Truck
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 4:34:17 PM on 10.0.0.148 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.