Oak Cabinet Decorating Ideas

I am not sure what color to paint my Kitchen wall an ceiling. I have Oak Kitchen Cabinets an Oak table an chairs and on the Floor is Vinyl flooring it has a stones patten an the color is light an dark browns i don't have the flooring down yet. I don't want it to be to dark as I don't have to much lighting. I am tired of the whites and Ivories. Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Mary Smith from Nova Scotia,Canada

Oak Cabinets

I would go with a nice Wedgewood blue. :) And keep trim wood or white. You could even accent in a buttery yellow (which always is cheerful in kitchens).

I'm seeing lots of greens in decorating mags. They're using sage greens and even apple green.

I also have oak cupboards and wood work. We wanted a change; white celling, painted bottom light grape, top half light green. It look likes grapes, and have decorations with grapes.

If you like the Tuscany flair for color, this link will get you started. I love Tuscan colors and have it in my livingroom and have oak cabinets and stone look flooring. Am going to continue the Tuscany flow and there's a large color palette to choose from. Good luck!

http://www.lifeinitaly.com/decor/decorating/Tuscan-decorating.asp

I think they would be beautiful with glass inside , maybe you could find someone handy to help out and just cut out the inner panel and frame in some frosted, or textured glass. I have seen this done on t.v. and it always turns out so good, good luck!!

Hi, I just saw a "Designed To Sell" show on HGTV today. It was a kitchen with oak cabnets and white walls. They painted the walls a warm medium golden brown. It made the kitchen look warm and cozy - not dark at all and the cabinets looked great against this color. I would have never picked that color - but it worked!

Poison Oak leaves.
Getting Rid of Poison Oak
Bungalow style kitchen cabinet with glass paned doors.
Cleaning Glass Doors on Wood Furniture
Oak Pedestal
Refinishing Oak Furniture
Feng Shui Decorating, Feng Shui Decorating
Feng Shui Decorating
🎄
🍂
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 22, 2016 at 12:26:38 PM on 10.0.0.118 in 974 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.