Rhudi and Boo (Dogs)

This is Rhudi and Boo. Rhudi is 11 years old and Boo is 7 years old. Rhudi is a mixed Golden Lab/Shar pei and Boo is a Giant Schnauzer. Rhudi was a shelter adoption at the age of 2 (9 years ago). Boo was a puppy mill breeder rescued one year ago.

Rhudi is nose to the ground and fetch all the way! We spend hours in the bush with him just sniffing around.

Boo is the athlete of the family. He loves to run and to see him go flat out is a joy to behold and he takes his treats very seriously. I've never seen a dog sit as fast as he does. lol!

Rhudi, despite being retired, takes care of Boo and teaches him things. Boo, despite his rough start in life he's been eager to move on and just enjoy being a dog. Both of these guys are a privilege to care for and I can't imagine life without either of them.

By Knoodles from Ontario, Canada

People like you are real heroes to me and the reason I love this newsletter! I have a lab/chow mix, Toby, adopted from a shelter 8 years. He had 3 homes before we gave him our "forever" home and he is a sweet loving guy. Thanks to you for taking in these 2 adorable guys!

Thanks for your kind comments Marfette. Boo's the real hero I think though. He's come such a long way from where he once was and his turnaround has been remarkable. So forgiving considering what had been done to him. I'm honored to be their guardian.

Photos Pets DogsJanuary 21, 2010
Aggressive Dog
Dog is Aggressive Towards Other Resident Dogs
Preventing Heartworms in Dogs
How Do Dogs Get Heartworms?
Cat Food
Is Cat Food OK for Dogs?
A dog sitting in a garden.
Keeping Dogs Out of Your Garden
🎄
🍂