Woofus and Daizee (Pugs)

This is Woofus and Daizee. Woofus is 4 and Daizee is 3. They are Pugs. I flew to Idaho in February 2006 to visit my daughter. I saw Woofus and fell in love! I drove to North East Oklahoma in March 2007 to get Daizee for company for Woofus. And he fell in love!

They both love to go for a short ride in the truck and both love to play tug-of-war and fetch. Woofus and Daizee sleep in my bed and must be touching me all night. I have a king size bed but they must crowd me out of bed. They snore so loudly that it's hard to stay asleep but I wouldn't trade them for anything!

By Donna

I hope you have lots of energy. Pugs are known

for their "get up and go - FAST".

Nice dogs too.

Songwriter

Photos Pets DogsApril 30, 2010
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 17, 2017 at 9:35:32 AM on 10.0.1.122 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.