Christmas Ball from Plastic Roll-On Container
Silver Answer Medal for All Time! 440 Answers
December 17, 2021
Do not throw away empty roll-on antiperspirants or deodorants. You can make little Christmas balls from them. It won't take long and will cost you almost nothing.
Total Time: 15 Minutes + time for glue to dry well
- plastic roll-on container
- glitter or a piece of Christmas garland
- soap and warm water
- dry rag
- rubbing alcohol
- sheet of paper
- Remove ball from roll-on antiperspirant. You can remove it with a knife or scissors, or cut the container and squeeze out the ball.
- Clean the ball with soap and warm water, dry it using a rag.
- Make a small hole. This can be done with a sharp knife (or drilled).
- Wipe the plastic ball down with the rag dipped in rubbing alcohol.
- Fold the ribbon and insert the ends into the hole and glue them.
- Prepare your glitter. You can cut the glitter from a Christmas garland.
- Hold the ball by the ribbon and apply glue to the surface with a brush. Shake glitter onto the ball, work over a sheet of paper. Make sure that you are coating all whole surface of the ball. Let it dry well. If necessary, glue another layer of glitter.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.